“Hey, Girly-Pops!” 🍭

Image result for haley pham
Hey, Girly-Pops!” - Haley Pham

YouTube
: One of my absolute favorite social media platforms. I love YouTube because it has so many different channels and things to watch. I can find anything, from latest trends to funny cat videos. The best part about YouTube is finding YouTubers who make my day brighter just by seeing their post notification pop up on my phone.

Some of my favorite YouTubers are Haley Pham, Ryan Trahan, maiphammy, and I Am Eloho. There are a lot more to add to this list, but these ones are my absolute favorite.

Haley is a quirky 18 year-old girl who has anxiety and lives alone in her apartment in Texas-though her mom tends to stay with her 95 percent of the time. She is Vietnamese and white, and she loves Starbucks’s Pink Drink and Chick-fil-A. She is also a Christian and is dating Ryan Trahan.

I love watching Haley’s videos because she is very open and honest about her life. I appreciate when she posts her “Story Time” videos because hearing them makes me feel like she is an actual person with actual problems, and doesn’t just pretend to have a great life like most other YouTubers do.

I also like how genuine Haley is and how much she supports her Girly-Pops -and Manly-pops. She doesn’t project her Christianity onto her Girly-Pops, and she is open-minded toward all people no matter their race, gender, religious identity, or anything else of the sort.

Haley is also really funny and admits to having insecurities, rather than pretending that she doesn’t. I believe that Haley all around is an extremely beautiful person, both spiritually and physically. She posts every “Pham Phriday” as well as on Mondays and Saturdays. She also has a vlog channel called Haley Pham Vlogs, and her own merch line called Girly-Pop Apparel.

Videos that Haley has recently uploaded are "teenager tries 'adulting' for a day (difficulty level high)", "We Tried Recreating Famous Tumblr Couple Photos" (with Trahan), and "Here's Why I Dropped Everything and Got On A Plane AND THEN DID THAT". On her vlog channel, she has "ADOPTING A PUPPY (help idk which one to get)", "everyday makeup routine + new merch reveal!", and "everything i did instead of coachella".

Haley’s boyfriend, Ryan Trahan, is also a really cool YouTuber. He is a 21 year-old white man and is also from Texas. He lives in the same building as Haley and shares an apartment with his friend Ryan Yerrow, who also has a YouTube channel.

Trahan is an utterly hilarious person who has an obscene, yet understandable, obsession with Dr. Phil. But, can you blame ‘im. I mean, who could possibly resist that cute little rat of a mustache? Anyway, Trahan’s videos mostly consist of commentaries on, or reactions to, relevant videos and events -and of course, Dr. Phil episodes. He also does challenges and sometimes collabs with Haley or Yerrow.

Trahan has a merch line called Hydra and supports the “Save the Sea Turtles” Movement along with Haley. They both try their best to use their metal straws, but often fail to do so...

Ryan recently uploaded his videos, "I became 'Old Town Road - Lil Nas X' in real life", "City Boy Tries Being A Farmer For A Month", and "White Boys Try Learning Hip Hop Dance Routine in 15 Minutes" (with Yerrow and Haley).

Mai Pham is a 16 year-old Vietnamese Canadian girl. She lives in an apartment with her older sister. And no, she is not related to Haley or the boy Ethan -well at least, not that I know of, nor do I care to discern.

Mai has crazy money-management issues and can hardly ever keep her room clean. She has multiple “Cleaning my room at 2AM” and “Spending $1000 to...” videos. I admire how Mai doesn’t even try to hide the fact that she’s a messy person. She always says how much she “hates” herself though she never makes any attempts to change.

She too has a merch line called Don’t Skip the Ads, based on her iconic slogan which she reveals is what helps her make money on the app. She and Haley both have videos on “How to Start a YouTube Channel” and “How to Make Money on YouTube”.

Some of Mai's recent vids include "*trying* TO MAKE A COOKIE USING AN EASY BAKE OVEN at 2AM (fail... idk how)", "BUYING A MERCEDES BENZ AT 16 VLOG", and "moving out into an apartment at 16 vlog #3".

Lastly, I really enjoy watching I Am Eloho. Eloho is a 25 year-old African American woman who lives in New York City with her daughter. Her videos mostly consist of her opinion on stereotypes of African Americans as well as those of some other races, though not as much of as the latter.

Eloho is one of the few black YouTubers that I watch. I appreciate seeing her videos about the things that African Americans are going through and the different challenges people face within the community. I like how she is also a genuine person and is open-minded toward all people. She is also very respectful in her opinions while managing to get her point across as honestly as possible.

A few of her recent videos include "Dark Skin Women Dislike Light Skin Women and We're Aggressive", "Black Men Know Colorism, But They don't they don't call it Colorism", and "NEW 'Wavy Hair Matters' Movement Trending ... Girl Bye".

Some other YouTubers that I like to watch are Ava Jules, Bratayley, Cody Ko, Denzel Dion, Gio & Eli, Jay Versace, Josh&Kenny, Jazzy Anne, kevboy, Marla Catherine, Naasir Void, Nikita Dragun, Noel Miller, Ricky Thompson, and SLICE n RICE.

Wow. I know... That’s way more than some. And yet, there’s more! But I won’t mention them here.

As you can see, I spend way too much time on YouTube. But it's worth it! I learn a lot from the people I watch and I enjoy "getting to know" people.

Well, that's all Girly-Pops -and Manly-Pops! See you all next Pham Phriday!

P.S. Don't Skip the Ads!

~Youtube Channel Links~

Haley Pham: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7szm7Z-YOF_HiFSY7KtYGw

Ryan Trahan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnmGIkw-KdI0W5siakKPKog

maiphammy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3K_V0FgEq_6SuA6X54z3GQ

I Am Eloho: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdkBFeXTTvcS4sH2BFP4spg

Comments

  1. I love Haley Pham! I think it is so important for people with big followings to show their supporters how much they mean to them, because without any of their support, she would not be successful as she is today. One thing that has always stood out to me with Haley in particular is how she is very personable with her videos and how she is willing to bring up uncomfortable topics in her videos. I think that it is great to spread positivity and to show how she is a real person who has the same issues as all of us do, especially since she has such a great platform to address these problems from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I absolutely love Maiphammy and Haley, I watch their videos religiously and have their post notifications on for every time they post. And I can also agree that through YouTube, watching these people make my day brighter. Especially when there are so many different people and personalities that we can watch and be attracted too. Also to make someone else's day better, don't skip the ads and click on the adds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts